Chemical Peels are a type of skin resurfacing procedure designed to reveal brighter, more radiant skin. At Glo we utilize 3 different types of peels ranging from superficial to medium strength. The procedure itself takes minutes and is performed in our office. A chemical solution is applied to the skin by one of Glo’s skincare professionals. The solution removes the top layer of dead dull skin promoting the body to push new healthy skin cells to the surface.
How it works
- Reduction in fine lines and wrinkles
- Improved the appearance of mild scars
- Reduction in noticeable acne
- Reduce age spots, freckles, and dark patches (melasma) due to pregnancy or taking birth control pills
- Improve the look and feel of skin
The idea of quickly and painlessly stripping away years of skin damage and neglect has led to a recent rise in popularity of chemical peel use among a wide range of age groups.