- Women receive 3 treatments approximately 21 days apart.
- Visible results may be achieved in 10 weeks.
- Injections take as little as 10 minutes.
- Most common side effects are soreness and bruising to the treatment area. In clinical trials, 84% of subjects treated with QWO experienced injection site bruising.
- QWO is contraindicated in patients with a history of hypersensitivity to collagenase or to any of the excipients or the presence of infection at the injection sites.
Qwo® (collagenase clostridium - histolyticum-aaes) is the first-of-its-kind, non-surgical treatment for moderate to severe cellulite in the buttocks of adult women.
$1850 or $2250